Last updated on 2015/12/14
Many of the subjects in my 100 Portraits Project were at my place of work (The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh) so I have continued making portraits of people around the gardens and have worked these into a separate “Botanics People” project. I’ve been producing prints on Epson Archival Matt paper with my R3000 printer and now have a nice set in a folio. My next job is to improve on the captioning information – a task which I find daunting. A big lesson I have learned is to do this as I go along in future. Below are the current set of portraits that I have printed. I’d like to select a subset of a dozen or so stronger ones and exhibit them at some point. Other than that I consider the folio itself is the end result.